Subject: Call for Nominations: EVT1701182- Interregional Workshop on Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for Expanding Countries, Mexico City, Mexico , from 27 November - 1 December 2017
From: "NLO Office" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:42:37 +0330

با سلام و احترام
مراتب جهت استحضار ایفاد میگردد
دفتر رابط ملی

-----Original Message-----
From: "ROESSLER, Kimberley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:36:43 +0000
Subject: RE: Call for Nominations: EVT1701182- Interregional Workshop on 
Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for Expanding Countries, Mexico 
City, Mexico , from 27 November - 1 December 2017

Dear National Liaison Officers,

Please note that the official nomination deadline for the upcoming 
Interregional Workshop on Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for 
Expanding Countries in Mexico City, Mexico, from 27 November to 1 December 
2017 has been extended to the 18th October 2017.

Nominations should be submitted to the IAEA online through the Technical 
Cooperation Department’s InTouch+ system (http://intouchplus.iaea.org). 
Should this not be possible, nominations may be submitted on the standard 
IAEA Application for Meetings (available on the IAEA web-site: 
https://www.iaea.org/technicalcooperation/How-to-take-part/index.html) with 
reference to EVT1701182. Completed forms should be endorsed by relevant 
national authorities and returned to the Agency through official channels, 
i.e. the office of the National Liaison Office.

As we transition to the new InTouch+ system, we would like to encourage all 
applicants to use this platform for their application. Kindly note that all 
applicants applying through InTouch+ must create/complete their Taleo 
profile (ensuring that their email password matches on both accounts) and 
synchronize their Taleo profile in their InTouch+ account. The Taleo profile 
provides pertinent information on the applicants including education, 
employment and languages without which cannot evaluate the candidate. 
Synchronizing is not required every time, and only needs to be done when 
establishing the Taleo account and making any changes to the Taleo details. 
Please refer to the attached guidelines for setting the InTouch+ account. 

Please see attached prospectus, for further details on the event.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Ms Kimberley Roessler | Associate Project Officer |

Division for Asia and the Pacific | Department of Technical Cooperation

International Atomic Energy Agency |

Vienna International Centre, PO Box 100, 1400 Vienna, Austria

Email: [email-masked] | T: (+43 1) 2600-22342 |

 

From: ROESSLER, Kimberley
Sent: Wednesday, 04 October 2017 15:59
To: ACUÑA, Oscar <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: WARREN, Paul <[email-masked]>; Official Mail - IAEA Mail address 
<[email-masked]>; DUNLOP, Sean <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: Call for Nominations: EVT1701182- Interregional Workshop on 
Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for Expanding Countries, Mexico 
City, Mexico , from 27 November - 1 December 2017
Importance: High

Dear National Liaison Officers,

This is a gentle reminder to please submit nomination forms for the upcoming 
Interregional Workshop on Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for 
Expanding Countries in Mexico City, Mexico, from 27 November to 1 December 
2017 not later than 10 October 2017.

Nominations should be submitted to the IAEA online through the Technical 
Cooperation Department’s InTouch+ system (http://intouchplus.iaea.org). 
Should this not be possible, nominations may be submitted on the standard 
IAEA Application for Meetings (available on the IAEA web-site: 
https://www.iaea.org/technicalcooperation/How-to-take-part/index.html) with 
reference to EVT1701182. Completed forms should be endorsed by relevant 
national authorities and returned to the Agency through official channels, 
i.e. the office of the National Liaison Office.

As we transition to the new InTouch+ system, we would like to encourage all 
applicants to use this platform for their application. Kindly note that all 
applicants applying through InTouch+ must create/complete their Taleo 
profile (ensuring that their email password matches on both accounts) and 
synchronize their Taleo profile in their InTouch+ account. The Taleo profile 
provides pertinent information on the applicants including education, 
employment and languages without which cannot evaluate the candidate. 
Synchronizing is not required every time, and only needs to be done when 
establishing the Taleo account and making any changes to the Taleo details. 
Please refer to the attached guidelines for setting the InTouch+ account. 

Please see attached prospectus, for further details on the event.

Please refer to the attached prospectus, for further details.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Ms Kimberley Roessler | Associate Project Officer |

Division for Asia and the Pacific | Department of Technical Cooperation

International Atomic Energy Agency |

Vienna International Centre, PO Box 100, 1400 Vienna, Austria

Email: [email-masked] | T: (+43 1) 2600-22342 |

 

From: MORIANZ, Alma Rachel On Behalf Of ACUÑA, Oscar
Sent: Friday, 22 September 2017 14:14
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked];  [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Cc: ACUÑA, Oscar <[email-masked]>; ROESSLER, Kimberley 
<[email-masked]>; WARREN, Paul <[email-masked]>; Official Mail - 
IAEA Mail address <[email-masked]>; DUNLOP, Sean 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Call for Nominations: EVT1701182- Interregional Workshop on 
Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for Expanding Countries, Mexico 
City, Mexico , from 27 November - 1 December 2017

Dear National Liaison Officer,

I would like to inform you that the IAEA is organising Interregional 
Workshop on Contracting, Operations and Risk Management for Expanding 
Countries in Mexico City, Mexico, from 27 November to 1 December 2017, 
within the framework of the project INT/2/018 “Supporting Knowledgeable 
Decision-making and Building Capacities to Start and Implement Nuclear Power 
Programmes”.

As Programme Management Officer of this project, I would like to invite your 
Government to submit the nominations of suitable candidates for this event, 
not later than 10 October 2017.

Nominations should be submitted to the IAEA online through the Technical 
Cooperation Department’s InTouch+ system (http://intouchplus.iaea.org). 
Should this not be possible, nominations may be submitted on the standard 
IAEA Application for Meetings (available on the IAEA web-site: 
https://www.iaea.org/technicalcooperation/How-to-take-part/index.html) with 
reference to EVT1701182. Completed forms should be endorsed by relevant 
national authorities and returned to the Agency through official channels, 
i.e. the office of the National Liaison Office.

As we transition to the new InTouch+ system, we would like to encourage all 
applicants to use this platform for their application. Kindly note that all 
applicants applying through InTouch+ must create/complete their Taleo 
profile (ensuring that their email password matches on both accounts) and 
synchronize their Taleo profile in their InTouch+ account. The Taleo profile 
provides pertinent information on the applicants including education, 
employment and languages without which cannot evaluate the candidate. 
Synchronizing is not required every time, and only needs to be done when 
establishing the Taleo account and making any changes to the Taleo details. 
Please refer to the attached guidelines for setting the InTouch+ account. 

Please see attached prospectus, for further details on the event.

Please refer to the attached prospectus, for further details.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Alma Morianz On behalf of Mr Oscar Acuna, Section Head TCAP1 and PMO

Mr Oscar Acuna | Section Head |

Division for Asia and the Pacific | Department of Technical Cooperation

International Atomic Energy Agency | Vienna International Centre, PO Box 
100, 1400 Vienna, Austria

Email: [email-masked] | T: (+43 1) 2600-25985 |

Follow us on www.iaea.org        

Follow @IAEATC | Visit the TC Web site

 

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. 
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be 
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this 
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this 
message and then delete it from your system.