Subject: C1-IRA/2/011-9027- 01: Meeting on Requirements for a Psychological Laboratory for Recruitment and Performance Management, Vienna, Austria, 18 - 21 May 2015
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:35:07 +0200

Subject:

C1-IRA/2/011-9027 01 Meeting on Requirements for a Psychological Laboratory
for Recruitment and Performance Management, Vienna, Austria, 18 - 21 May
2015

Dear Mr Salehi,

Please find attached the Administrative letter for the above mentioned
meeting, you are kindly requested to confirm receipt of this e-mail and its
attachments. 

We would also appreciate receiving confirmation that Messrs Mohammad Ali
Mazaheri Tehrani, Karim Rahimzadeh Kachooeiand Rahnama, Amir Afshin
Yadollahi and Mohammadmehdi Yadollahi will be attending this meeting in
Vienna.

The flight details are reflected in the letter, should any changes be
requested in regards to the itinerary, the participants are kindly requested
to contact AMEX directly with cc to me. Please note that no changes can be
made to the itinerary after 6 May 2015.  Also attached is the
confidentiality agreement which each participant is requested to sign and
send back to us by return e-mail as early as possible.

In regards to the participants' payment, the voucher can be picked up from
the Cashier's Office in room A0608 on their first day of the meeting.
Opening hours are Monday-Friday 9:30-12:00 and 14:00-15:30. An official ID
is required for the voucher to be picked-up. Please also note that the
voucher can ONLY be cashed at the Bank Austria Branch in the VIC. 

Also attached is a list of specially negotiated hotels for perusal should
the participants wish to make hotel booking arrangements.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should there be any questions or
concerns you may have.

Thank you and kindest regards,

Ms Nasrin RIZK | Project Assistant |

Division for Asia and the Pacific - TCAP 2 | Department of Technical
Cooperation |

International Atomic Energy Agency | Vienna International Centre, PO Box
100, 1400 Vienna, Austria |

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | T: (+43-1) 2600-25976 |
F: (+43-1) 26007-25976 |

Follow us on  <http://www.iaea.org> www.iaea.org

 <http://www.iaea.org/> cid:[email-masked]
<http://www.facebook.com/iaeaorg> cid:[email-masked]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/IAEAvideo> cid:[email-masked]
<http://twitter.com/iaeaorg> cid:[email-masked]
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/iaea_imagebank/>
cid:[email-masked]  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/iaea>

 <http://www-tc.iaea.org/tcweb/regionalsites>
http://www-tc.iaea.org/tcweb/regionalsites 

 <http://www.twitter.com/IAEATC> cid:[email-masked]

P Please consider the environment before printing